Information, items and articles to assist you in using WAGS Library resources. Check back for new items.
Hours and Map
Library hours and a map are available here >> Library Hours & Map page
- FamilySearch - convenient and direct access to FamilySearch Blog
- Trove Newspaper Search - convenient and direct access to Trove Newspaper Search
- Subscription sites - available at the library; limited number of seats available
- WAGS Blog - items of interest to members and the wider public
- WAGS Library Catalogue - Search for items in the WAGS Library - Books, Magazines, Journals, CD's, Microfiche, and more...
- The Dewey System - WAGS Library and the Dewey Classifications
- Wills and Administrations Index - Searchable Index of WAGS Library resources for Wills and Administrations
- Library Acquisitions - Members can search in our library acquisitions table to see what has gone onto the shelves, as well as make suggestions by completing the WAGS library resource recommendation form.
- WAGS EDR (Electronic Document Repository) uploads - Our EDR CD uploading is advancing well, with some 800+ WAGS library data CD's now loaded. Before coming into WAGS Members can search the table by Country, State/County, Title and notes, make a note of the CD number, and when in the Digital Library, just use the EDR CD# search feature on the PC's to access the required CD, or use other EDR search functions for a more detailed search.
- LDS Films List - Films that are available in the WAGS Library (ordered by WAGS members) - Members wishing to view the film/s need to make a booking via the WAGS Library, Ph: 9271 4311.