WAGS

Western Australian Genealogical Society Inc.

Font Size

Cpanel
Forums > WAGS SIG's Forum > North of England > September 2016 Meeting
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: September 2016 Meeting

September 2016 Meeting 28 Jul 2016 12:18 #1402

The next meeting of this SIG will be held on Sunday 11th September starting at 10.00 hr in Unit 4. After attending to the usual agenda business and enjoying morning tea the meeting will resume around 11.30 hr in Units 5 and 6 where you can learn more about the collections that WAGS has for your research. You can also do some personal research if time is available.

Please come along for help with your brick walls or to tell us about your latest find.

I will only be at the meeting in my thoughts because I will be 'on the ground' in the UK at the time. Apart from catching up with relatives and friends I will spend some time at the National Archives at Kew. Then I will go to Scotland to meet newly found relatives from my mother's paternal side and be shown round the croft where my great great grandfather brought up his family. Fabulous. I won't spend much time in the Northern counties that we study in this SIG but while driving through will look for stories to bring back. We are planning to spend a couple of days in York and may stop briefly at Lindisfarne.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
You are here Forums > WAGS SIG's Forum > North of England > September 2016 Meeting