FHWA

Researching worldwide

Font Size

Cpanel
Forums > FHWA SIGs Forums > Irish SIG > Launch of first 6 Irish County Research Guides
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Launch of first 6 Irish County Research Guides

Launch of first 6 Irish County Research Guides 16 Jan 2017 05:10 #1507

• Jenni Ibrahim
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 27
I am thrilled to announce that yesterday, 15 January, the Irish SIG launched the first six County Research Guides for the Northern Irish traditional counties of Down, Tyrone and Fermanagh; and for the Republic of Ireland traditional counties of Dublin, Limerick, and Mayo. They are now available for download from the Irish SIG webpage on the WAGS website (right hand column).

Congratulations to the amazing authors: Maureen Mulligan, Peta Hayward, Cheryl Hebbs, Lynne Roberts (oh, and me)

We received generous offers of help to progress the next 10 from 15 people at the meeting, working individually or in small groups. I will be emailing these people shortly with further details. We hope to be able to launch these in a year's time (or sooner!). If you were not present but would like to volunteer have a look at the presentation notes on the Irish SIG webpage. The County Research Guide Template is downloadable and is located just below the first six in the right hand column.

Invitation to the 3rd Four Courts Memorial Lunch to be held on Fri 30 June at 12 noon at Rosie O'Grady's is also on the webpage. RSVP essential by 25 June.

Thanks all for making such a lively meeting.

Cheers

Jenni Ibrahim
Convenor
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
You are here Forums > FHWA SIGs Forums > Irish SIG > Launch of first 6 Irish County Research Guides