Font Size

Cpanel
Forums > FHWA SIGs Forums > Irish SIG > Genealogy Event Adare Co Limerick
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Genealogy Event Adare Co Limerick

Genealogy Event Adare Co Limerick 19 Jun 2015 15:18 #1152

Hi all, I am hoping to get to this event in August (21 &22) whilst I am visiting my daughter in UK. Is anyone else form Perth going?

I am finally ready to tackle my Irish roots again although I have had no joy in the past. My latest Irish ancestors are William Joseph Collopy born 1814 and Margaret Hayes born 1836 both in Co Limerick. They married in Liverpool, where her father was in the shipping industry (an engineer) in 1851 and came to Australia in 1856. His parents were Timothy Collopy and Mary Joseph, hers were Michael Hayes and Ellen Regan. That is the sum total of all my efforts thus far. I am hoping for some breakthroughs over the two days of the Event!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Genealogy Event Adare Co Limerick 31 Oct 2015 14:43 #1214

• Jenni Ibrahim
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi Elizabeth
Not sure what event you are referring to in Adare. The next Irish Special Interest Group meeting will be on 17 January at 2pm at WAGS. We're doing a workshop on how to find the birthplace of your Irish ancestyors. I'm sure you should get some handy tips from the assembled wisdom. You could ask members then if any others would be in the UK next August (or was this last August?)
Cheers
Jenni Ibrahim
Convenor Irish SIG
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
You are here Forums > FHWA SIGs Forums > Irish SIG > Genealogy Event Adare Co Limerick