FHWA

Family History Western Australia

Font Size

Cpanel
Forums > WAGS SIG's Forum > DNA SIG > How are personal DNA queries handled?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How are personal DNA queries handled?

How are personal DNA queries handled? 31 Aug 2018 02:11 #1881

Good day , I have recently joined WAGS , so I must apologies if I am not following the correct procedure.
I am sure i will learn.
What is the procedure if you wish to get answers to ancestry DNA queries?
Do I post here or is there someone to talk to ?
Once again , apologies if not following the correct procedure
Bill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How are personal DNA queries handled? 01 Oct 2018 08:51 #1900

• Cate Pearce
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi Bill,

You are most welcome to post any questions here in the DNA SIG Forum.

Or you can contact me, Cate Pearce (Convenor of the WAGS DNA SIG) at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Or you can join our Facebook group "WAGS DNA Special Interest Group" (this link will take you the Facebook page for WAGS DNA SIG)

Or you can make an appointment to see me at the State Library Family History Centre any Tuesday or to see Geoff Barber at the WAGS Library on a Friday morning. Appointments can be made by email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Questions are also always welcome at our quarterly meetings - next one is Sat Dec 1st at 2pm. Before our meetings we always have an Introduction to DNA session for anyone new to DNA, to which you are welcome to come along (bookings can be made through the Events Calendar).

We have a mailing list through which we send out information about upcoming events and meetings, so please feel free to send me an email and I'll add you to the list.

Cheers,
Cate Pearce
Convenor
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Cate Pearce
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
You are here Forums > WAGS SIG's Forum > DNA SIG > How are personal DNA queries handled?